The team of Sales Executive Stylists, based in London, are at the centre of the company; they are the talent, providing personal styling recommendations for men across the UK. The stylists are expected to have an appreciation of style and knowledge of product and also be sales driven and commission motivated.
We are seeking talented people with an appreciation of apparel and retail, with a great sense of style and a willingness to learn about product and brands, who would like to help us revolutionise the retail industry.
And also with sales experience, preferably in a client-building business with experience and a talent for proactive, not reactive selling!
With proven ability in business development and client relationship management (you know how to self-source and you love to network).
Strong organisational skill with an attention to detail.
Competencies, skills and experience required
- A self-starter, driven and results oriented
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven successful track record in sales
- Motivated to achieve & exceed sales targets for both self and team benefits
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Well developed listening skills
- Empathy for matters of style and fashion
- Well organised, efficient and good in execution
- Preferably university degree (not essential)
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Create merchandise recommendations for the client
- Manage customers needs and build that relationship and trust
- Ensure that the orders are processed and delivered in a timely manner
- Build your customer base through your existing client book
- Contribute to meeting or exceeding our targets by effectively selling/serving our customers and inspiring customer loyalty to the brand
- Candidates will need to be aware of company sales figures and KPI targets, as well as individual performance targets, take ownership over them and use all available resources to meet or exceed them
- Use seasonal brand and product knowledge effectively during sales interactions to ensure successful sales
- Deliver wold class customer service to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Communicate product features, benefits and unique selling point to clearly identify & address customers needs
- Familiarity with CRM is a bonus but not a requirement
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Job Type: Full-time